"Diplom" program

As our "Diplom" program is being phased out, you may no longer apply to enroll in this course of study.


New Bachelor's program

We are currently in the process of developing a new (predominantly German-language) Bachelor's program, which will probably be launched in the Winter Semester of 2016/17.

Please expect to find more information on our website at the beginning of 2016.